Hi poptropicans, Three days ago, poptropica Back lot Island was released for member. I also have uploaded the Poptropica Back Lot Island Full Walkthrough video on youtube. If you want to view it, you just have to follow this link. And below, in this PoptropicaHints page, I try to write down that poptropica Back lot Island video walkthrough into written version.
SunRise Street on Poptropica Back Lot Island
- At first, Please make sure you’ve already on the Poptropica BackLot Island. Once you arrived on the Back Lot Island, you have to go to right side of you and enter “one-of-a-kind Talent Agency”. and then talk to the women behind the computer. She will asks you to give her a thousand dollar as a setup fee for making you becoming a star. She also suggests you to find Harvey Scoops.
- Exit that Talent Agency, try to find Harvey Scoops. You can find him on the most right part of the Poptropica Back Lot Island. Actually, he was in front of the Old Grand Majestic Studios. Later than, he will give you an un-functional telephoto camera. he give a clue as well, that you may get a good spot for taking a picture by climbing the greenish-blue building near Old Grand Majestic Studios. But before that, do not forget to check out Carson Willis footage in front of the Theater.
- To make telephoto camera can be functional, you must search out a proper film. So, take a time to go to the far left side of the Poptropica Back Lot Island. In front of the common room (Celebrity Wax Museum) you can see a photographer. Talk to him, and asked him to repair your telephoto camera. then he will give you a film for your telephoto camera.
- After that, go back to greenish-blue building near Old Grand Majestic Studios (it was a former residence of Kirk Strayer). Climb that building and please stand at the balcony. Believe me, you can find a good spot to sneak out into Old Grand Majestic Studios activities. Use your telephoto camera after camera film attached. take a picture of Carson Willis. Although suddenly an earthquake was coming out. it makes the balcony broken, and make you felt into Old Grand Majestic Studios.
SoundStage 1 of Old Grand Majestic Studios
- The first thing you can find inside the Old Grand Majestic Studios is a dog. follow that dog, and try to enter the SoundStage 1. However, i recommend you to go to left side first to open the lock of Old Grand Majestic Studios gate. Back to SoundStage 1 building, When you click the entrance, Carson Willis’s assistance is coming then. She miss guess you as Studio Security.
- Enter the SoundStage 1 building. Talk to Everyone especially to try to find Kirk Strayer. Then he will be angry to you because of trashing his scene. As the result, he walked out from acting and leave the filming area to head into his container.
- Talk to the cameraman, and then talk to Carson Willis’s assistant as well. She suggests you to persuade him to do his part again. You can use the cart for exploring Old Grand Majestic Studios now.
- Once you arrive at Kirk Strayer’s trailler, he was still angry. However, he can continue and finish his jobs as long as you can give him “Half-Caf Leviathan Latte-Espresso, on the double”. Do not forget to take a coffee cup.
- So, you must go back to SunRise Street. Enter QueeQueg’s Coffeehouse. Talk to ShopKeeper. But, he told you that Half-Caf Leviathan Latte-Espresso is out of order. But you still can get Full Espresso in Infant Size.
- Because of you do not get Half-Caf Leviathan Latte-Espresso yet, then you must go to the other coffee shop. Talk to shopkeeper. She told you that she didn’t has Half-Caf Leviathan Latte-Espresso as well. But you can get Decaf Latte in infant size.
- After you have Full Espresso in Infant Size and Decaf Latte in infant size, please open your inventory. Mix those two mini cup of coffee altogether. As the result, you can make your own Half-Caf Leviathan Latte-Espresso.
- Go back to Kirk Strayer’s trailler inside Old Grand Majestic Studios. Give a cup of Half-Caf Leviathan Latte-Espresso to him. And he is willing to go back to the set on soundstage1.
- But, another problem ‘s coming. Now, the cameraman is not willing to work overtime. So, Carson Willis asked you to replace him. As a cameramen, you just have to record all Kirk Strayer acting /doing. Keep the camera focusing on him along the scenes. It will be begun and Finished under director Carson Willis instruction.
SoundStage 2 of Old Grand Majestic Studios
- After you finished your quest on SoundStage 1, now ride the cart and head to top-right corner part of Old Grand Majestic Studios, it will lead you to SoundStage 2
- The first quest on SoundStage 2 is you have to find Goldie and especially his Script that has been overdue yesterday.
- You can find Goldie right on the roof of SoundStage 1. Once you arrived oon SoundStage 1, Get down from the cart, then jump onto the boxes, then jump again onto the fence wall with lamp, and finally, you can reach the roof. talk to Goldie, and ask him about his script.
- Suddenly, his script was blown by the wind and was scattered into sunrise street.
- you must go back to sunrise street, and find four pieces of screenplay pages. First page is on the roof of the greenish-blue house (stuck on television antenna), second page can be found on the top of Theater building, third page would be on the QueeQueg’s Coffee logo on the top of it’s building, and the last page can be gotten on the roof of the common room (Celebrity Wax Museum).
- After you have all of ScreenPlay Pages, go back to SoundStage 2. You task about that scrip is not over yet. You still must arrange it into the correct order. Here is the clue: page-1 is begun with”The Many-Splendored Zephyr”, Page-2 is started by “Pilot: I Know what you’re thinking. you can come with me!”. Page-3 would be started by “Pilot” what is it?”. and the end of screen page is started with “The navigator smiles bravely”.
- Once you finished to re-order the script, then talk to his assistance. She asked you to find the lead actress that looks like Lacey Williams. You can find her at “one-of-a-kind Talent Agency”. She was the women behind the desk. Talk to her and give the Actress Headshot to her. After that, she will leave “one-of-a-kind Talent Agency” and you will find her at SoundStage 2 and ready to take the scene.
- Another problem is coming, the supporting actor is not appears yet. You are asked by Carson Willis to become the stunt actor/actress. It means you have to change your costume. You can find the wardrobe on the second floor at most left part of SoundStage 2.
- If you have been ready, then you can just go to the set. Just follow the script during shooting session, Once Carson Willis said, “Print it, That’s a wrap”. Your quest on SoundStage 2 has been done.
SoundStage 3 of Old Grand Majestic Studios
- Use your cart and go to bottom-left corner. get down and enter SoundStage 3.
- To complete the quest on SoundStage 3, you have to complete a minigame. The rule is very simple. you just have to place wood scraps onto blueprint to complete the three designs for the train.
- Then Carson Willis’s assistant will paint it to make it more like a real train.
- After that, look out the right-part of SoundStage 3. Do you see a white western-model hat, and black cowboy hat? take it all. And find suitable actor on the SunRise street. Here is the hints: A black Cowboy hat is used by a bad guy role. You can find the suitable actor inside QueeQueg’s Coffee shop. While the suitable actor for the good guy (white cowboy hat) can be found at Digital Dreamscapes. He is the person who wear the weird costume with green screen background.
- Now go back to SoundStage 3. You can find both of them in there. Carson Willis’s Assistant need you to be a stunt coordinator. When she call for an effect, you set it off. that’s it. When she calls “Need more Buffalo” then you just have to press buffalo button. When she calls “Cue the Tornado” then you just have to press the tornado button. Same with “Cue the villain” then you just need to follow that instruction by pressing the hat button. Repeat these steps until the director told you “That’s great. Print it!”.
SoundStage 4 of Old Grand Majestic Studios
- The next part of Poptropica Back Lot Island Full walkthrough is about how to complete the last shooting at SoundStage 4.
- Exit SoundStage 3, ride the cart and please head to bottom-right corner direction. Then you will find SoundStage 4.
- After you entered that building, you will find out that Kirk Strayer didn’t want to wear monkey suit. But he won’t do it. Finally, Carson Willis asked you to replaced him.
- So please take and wear that suit. And then jump onto the set. If you have watched gorilla, then you must act like that on this scene.
- Complete the minigame. the rule is very simple, you just have to jump onto the rooftops all the way to the top to collect the red balloon. be sure to pop up all the green balloon on the way. But also be careful, many soldiers and canons can harm you. It’ better to destroy that as well. Poptropica hints: to make your gorilla steady faster, please hold down the down arrow meanwhile keep left clicking your mouse.
- After you got the red balloon, the script calls for you to take a fall. put up a fight, but let the airplanes shoot you down.
- Finished. The Director said, “Good Job! Now that’s acting. Print it!”.
Post Production of Old Grand Majestic Studios
- Now, you will enter into finishing step of making a movie, post production. You can find the building between SoundStage 3 and SoundStage 4.
- At first, talk to the Carson Willis. and then follow him into Film Editing room. In this room you have to cut undesired scene. there are three roll of scene. each of them consist of one undesired part.
- let’s begin from scene 1. please find out one picture that have any differences / mistakes form all other picture within the same scene. You can check out one by one using the slider on “scene 1″. and then do the same thing for Scene 2 and Scene 3. And then click the razor to cut the unwanted frame. To cut, you just have to press the razor down and make a line along the space between the green line. Do it for the beginning and end of unwanted frame on Scene 1, Scene 2, and Scene 3. Lock it.
- After you finished about Video Editing, then you can add the sound Now. So, please follow Carson Willis to the Sound Editing room.
- It’s consist of 4 part of scenes. Each of the scenes needs four sounds added at the right time. Click on the correct sound when you see the indicator flash on screen. add the first effect (on the bottom-right corner sound) at 00:00:23.23, Add the curtain effect on 00:00:34.04, Add the balloon effect at 00:00:42.19, and add the water(glass) effect at 00:00:45.29.
- Next Scene. Add fire effect (spray) at 00:00:04.23, Add broken plates effect at 00:00:07.01, Add Bear Effect at 00:00:11.22, and add ghost effect at 00:00:15.28.
- Next Scene. Add Buffalo effect at 00:00:00.21, add coconut effect (hoof) at 00:00:03.13, add Train Effect (brush) at 00:00:06.14, and add Slap effect (meat) at 00:00:17.03.
- Next Scene. Add Wind blow effect ( fan) at 00:00:04.08, add step effect at 00:00:07.23, add gorilla effect at 00:00:13.19. and add falling effect (botle) at 00:00:23.20.
Finally you did the whole process of how to make a movie at Poptropica Back lot island full walkthrough. Befor leave this post production building, talk to Carson Willis.He will give his masterpiece, the film. And He also asked you to take the film Reels to the theater. Therefore, leave Old Grand Majestic Studios and bring he film Reels to the theater building on SunRise Street.
In front of the theater building, please talk to Carson’s Assistant. and then enter the theater and go to the second level. find out the projector room. it would be on the top-left corner part of the theater. Open your inventory and use Film Reels. Play the movie, wait it till finished. After that, you can exit the Theater, and then talk to the Carson’s assistant again. She will give you Poptropica Back Lot Island Medallion.
Thanks for reading this Poptropica Back Lot Island Full walkthrough. I hope it will help you to accomplish this island. If you wanna know about bonus Quest, then you can read Poptropica Cheats for Back Lot Island Bonus Quest.